I am pleased to say that I have 5 free downloads of my new Audiobook “Echoes of a Storm” from Audible.uk to give away.
To get one of the free copies simply be one of the first five to reply to this post asking for a free copy, and I will send you the code. Once you have the code you simply follow the steps below.
1. Go to my book’s page on Audible.co.uk: http://www.audible.co.uk/search?advsearchKeywords=echoes+of+a+storm
2. Add the audiobook to your cart.
3. If you are prompted to sign in, please create a new Audible.com account or log in. Otherwise, proceed by clicking “Do you have a promotional code?” beneath the cover artwork of the audiobook.
4. Enter the promo code, and click “Apply Code.”
5. A credit for the audiobook will be added to your account. Click the box next to “1 Credit” and click the “Update” button to apply the credit to the purchase.
6. After you select “1 Credit” and click “Update” to modify your shopping cart, the price for the audiobook will change to £0.00. You may proceed through the checkout by clicking “Next Step” and “Complete Purchase” on the subsequent page.
From America, I’ve had my first negative review for the Audio version of ‘Echoes’. I have to say its a little bit harsh. Although, after looking at his other reviews he does seem to be harsh with everyone.
My response to Alpha20’s review is the following.
I am sorry that you did not enjoy the Audio version of ‘Echoes of a Storm’, and as a paying customer you have every right to have your say. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write and post a review. Something I wish other people would do more often; although I would hope for a more positive reaction.
However, I feel your review is overly harsh (although it is in keeping with your other reviews) and I of course totally disagree with all your comments especially about the narrator.
I fully support my choice of voice actress and I think she had done a wonderful job of bringing the book alive. From the many positive comments and posts I have received, I can say with confidence that the vast majority of my Readers and Listeners agree with me.
As for my story being boring, that is your point of view and I respect that.
I hope you find something more to your taste
Reviews are really important Ladies and Gentleman, please (yes I know I sound like a broken record) if you enjoy any of my novels in any format, leave a review. I do read them all.
I want people to read “Echoes”, and hopefully the rest of the Storm Series, and you really do need to hear the highly talented, American voice actress Cari Scholtens, who voices the Audio edition.
So when I discovered three cheap way for you to buy both or either I thought I would share . Please note this only works in the USA and UK. The first way – You already have ‘Echoes’ on Kindle
If you have already bought the Kindle edition of ‘Echoes of a Storm’ then because of the Whispersync from Amazon you can buy the Audio version for only £2.99. that’s a huge saving of £16.40 on the audio version. Simply go to ‘Echoes page’ and click on Audio book. The second way – You own neither.
If you own neither, then simply buy the Kindle edition first (remember you can download the Kindle app onto most devices) in the USA this will cost you $1.29 in the UK it will cost £0.99.
Then once you have down loaded the Kindle version. Simply go back and buy the audio for the reduced price. In the UK this means that you can get both for £3.98. The third way – you just want the Audio version.
If you have never used Audible before then you can sign up for a 30 day free trail and use one of your two free books choices to pick “Echoes of a Storm”. But don’t forget to cancel before the 30 free days are up.
So, grab a copy of ‘Echoes’ now. sit back with a coffee and a muffin and either read or listen to a fantastic story.
I hope you enjoy